ORIGIN & PACKAGING VIDEO SERVER FOR LIVE & TIMESHIFT SERVICES
In a single product, NEA-LIVE 100 handles all the packaging, streaming and recording necessary for the preparation and network delivery of live channels to a range of targeted devices such as smartphones, tablets, personal computers, according to distribution policy.
Live TV and timeshift services can be up and running in just a few hours, ensuring the multiscreen experience for your content subscribers.
Providing access to live channels and giving the ability to the subscribers to pause and restart a session, NEA-LIVE also offers the startover capability within the one hour time-frame, continuously buffering each current live program.
Designed and widely deployed in over 100 countries, it has been integrated with multiple CDNs, NEA-LIVE dynamically delivers Live content adapted to the capacity of the network.
Anevia has released a set of appliances to provide a complete, pre-integrated, best-in-class solution for the delivery of video to a wide range of managed and unmanaged devices.
• Live TV on multiscreen
• Timeshift / Pause TV
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Fast multiscreen service deployment for live channel delivery over HTTP
• Live & Timeshift streaming server for quality content delivery to multiple screens
• On-Demand / On-the-Fly packaging and filtering of audio, video and subtitles
• Encoder agnostic (EBP Cablelabs)
• Verimatrix VCAS DRM or Manual Key, it protects and packages your live content
• Single node 1+1 nodes redundancy through virtual IP
• Compact 1RU size