ADVANCED ORIGIN VIDEO SERVER FOR CATCHUP TV AND VOD SERVICES
In a single product, NEA-PLAY handles all the packaging, streaming and recording necessary for the preparation and network delivery of 7 days CatchUP TV to a range of targeted devices such as smartphones, tablets, personal computers, according to distribution policy.
Nea-Play’s storage is optimized to work in 2 operating modes. It can work as a VoD server, allowing the customer to access any programs available amongst 50 000 VoD programs, uploaded by content provider or the ISP.
It can also offer full Catch-up TV services for up to 7 days alongside services like live, timeshift or pause TV. It also gives to the customer startover capability within the two hours time-frame, continuously buffering each current live program.
Designed and widely deployed in over 100 countries, it has been integrated with multiple CDNs, NEA-PLAY dynamically delivers CUTV/VoD content adapted to the capacity of the network.
It ensures a multiscreen experience for all content subscribers with linear services and non-linear services.
- Live TV
- Timeshift / Pause TV / Start-over
- 7 days catchup TV
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Origin server for 7 days catchup TV delivery, managed by a backoffice
- Live / Timeshift / Startover streaming server for quality content delivery to multiple screens
- On-Demand / On-the-Fly packaging (HTTP Streaming Protocol) and filtering of audio, video and subtitles
- Encoder agnostic (EBP Cablelabs)
- Multi DRM or Manual Key, it protects and packages your live content